What if I told you that there is a different way of:
Coping better with everyday life?
Enjoying Emotional and Mental wellbeing?
Having clarity and focus in your life?
If you or your Tween / Teen is experiencing any of the following?
- Feeling anxious, stressed, depressed or overwhelmed most of the time?
- Having a low self-esteem and self-worth?
- Can’t cope emotionally or mentally with life in general?
- Stuck in a rut not knowing how to get out of it?
- Feeling mostly unhappy in life and needing a change?
Then, knowing how to do the following will change your life:
- Clarity in your life by identifying the right questions to ask
- Identify the behaviors / beliefs / habits that has been created in your life
- Create space in which to take responsibility for choices / thoughts / actions
- Create reframed choices / thoughts / actions
- Living life in the present
- Consciously making better choices / thoughts / actions to align with the life you want
- Enjoying mental and emotional wellbeing
How does it work?
All of life is a creation, including yours.
You have learned to create your life through behaviors, beliefs and habits that have been taught to you throughout your life.
Now, you have the opportunity to learn to create differently and with more purpose, through the mediums of communication and creativity.
No previous creativity experience is required, the space within which we work together is non - judgemental and non - invasive.
This is about the JOURNEY and not the destination, you are embarking on the adventure of discovering yourself, creating the person and life you want and engaging with this better version every day. AWESOMENESS IS YOU!!!
Creativity Coaching offers:
Creativity Coaching for Kids
In our weekly sessions for Tweens and Teens, kids learn tools and life skills that encourage a growth mindset to help them cope with all the challenges they are currently facing in their lives. Every child needs someone to listen to them and a safe space to express themselves. Through the medium of creativity and group discussions, kids realise that they are not alone in how they feel and often find solutions for themselves together. Topics covered are bullying, cyber-bullying, peer pressure, social media comparison, resilience, accountability and responsibility.
Creativity Coaching for Adults
DoodleCHILL Mindful Meditation sessions:
Did you know that Einstein, JFK and Marie Curie (to name a few) all doodled and look what they created
This is a weekly one hour session of mindfully being guided by me in a doodle of patterns and shapes. Each week we doodle a pretty picture together and you get to extend the mindfulness by colouring it in at your own time. By joining weekly, this is a perfect practice for someone who wants to be more creative and feel more relaxed but lacks the discipline to do this at home.
The benefits of doodling is many and overtime, you will experience more calmness, reduced anxiety, stimulate your creativity and boost your problem solving abilities.